Friday, May 27, 2011

I am really horrible at posting.

Like the title states, I am HORRIBLE at posting. Hence why my journals rarely last long...anyway, It's been almost 3 weeks since my last post. I was doing so well, too. D:

I kept wanting to do this post called "Crafty Tuesday," where I would post a craft I had done previously on my blog, pictures, descriptions, and all. However, I came up with this idea on Thursday of one week...and promptly forgot about it until -after- Tuesday. Like I said, bad at blogging.

I also have been attempting to catch up on sleep/rest, which of course means my body is up with bells on at 9am. :/

I've been doing some real life things, such as reading, playing video games, coaching softball, attempting to do research (first day did NOT go well, not sure what to do now...), laundry, planting some plants (tomatoes, YUM), and hanging out with Will.

I'll eventually get a crafty post or two up here, with pictures and all, but for now I will continue to try and update regularly. We'll see how this goes. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment