Wednesday, May 4, 2011

715 spam messages.

At least I know that Gmail has an AWESOME spam filter. :3

Didn't blog last night due to studying. And I'm still in a depressive mood, but at least it's getting better. Today was my last exam for the semester~ Grades need to come back faster, I swear. :|

Anyway, graduation is Saturday morning. It will be a very looooong day, because after the actual graduation I have to help prepare everything for the party. :D I'm pretty stoked, even if you can't tell.

I really need to stop eating, though. Period. Everything makes me sick, so what's the point? D: Need to make that doctor appointment...

Anyway, this turned out a lot more random than anything else. I'm bored (and sick) at work, so I found something to pass the time that I think everyone should play: http://www.lumosity.com/brain-games/flexibility-games/word-bubbles

It's a brain workout. <3

1 comment:

  1. I was sick, too. ):
    I'm excited for you! You should've be depressed... this part of your life is over. :)

    ReplyDelete