Monday, May 9, 2011

To Do List Day!

I have a couple posts in the works, but I have to edit and add some things before I feel like I can post them, and I am incapable of doing that at work. So, here's my to do list for today:

1. Work. Read the book Will got me while at work. Eventually go home. (THIRTY MINUTES YAY)
2. Get home. Eat food, because poptarts and water do not count as a balanced breakfast.
3. CLEAN ALL THE THINGS (for reference, check out Hyperbole and a Half )
4. No, seriously, clean my freaking room. This semester was not kind to me. My stairs are an obstacle course.
5. Do laundry. (I am running out of pants.) Hang up laundry and put away when finished.
6. At this point my cleaning spree should be winding down. Take out trash and recyclables from room and put in proper receptacles.
7. Type and print softball schedules because I forgot to do so at work.
8. Read more of the book Will got me. (The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, if you must know)
9. Do some crafty stuff.
10. Eventually eat something else so I don't die of low blood sugar.
11. Clean more things, because I probably messed everything up while being crafty.
12. Go visit with Mom and Granny to let them know I'm not dead.
13. SLEEP.

That seems like a pretty good place to end my list. Now I just have to remember what is on my list when I get home so I can do said listed things.

Thirty minutes left. :3

Edit, 5/10/11: Well, I did everything except cleaning stuff. XD;; We did other stuff when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment