Monday, July 18, 2011

I wrote something.

Long time no see, blogosphere.

I've been crazy lately, not at all in the right mindset for anything. I may as well admit it somewhere, if not here. Lots of doctors appointments have been happening, with little results. I'm still as sick as I was, if not worse, so. Oooohh well.

Wedding planning has been...happening? Mostly with/without me, but that doesn't make sense to you, does it? I mean to say that I've been going and doing these things, but have not been happy about them. I haven't been happy about anything.

Anyway. I wrote something tonight- I don't know if it'll evolve into anything more, but I'm tired of hiding all the shit I've written in my computer or whatever, so I'm posting it here. Maybe it'll get my ass into gear.


Her skin was on fire- from one little touch, barely a whisper of skin on skin, contact that was accidentally made. He never noticed it; never noticed her, but affected her all the same. The hallway suddenly increased in temperature, causing her face to flush from both the heat and embarrassment. 

But the heat radiated from her like rays from the sun, brightening her day, making her head swim all the way through English class. Her favorite class- she enjoyed not only the subject, but the look of him sitting in front of her. He stretched his arms back over his head and she got a whiff of that delicious scent he wore- it always sent her heart racing, just like the brush in the hallway. 

Poetry was her favorite part of the class. She could hide her feelings in between the lines, and no one would know the difference when she read her writing aloud. She often wrote of love; a feeling she had felt full force, but never experienced. Maybe she would with him- her first love, if only in her own mind.
______

 There it is. It's uncleaned, presented to you in a completely nude fashion. Meaning that I haven't edited it, or even dwelled on it long enough to change anything.

I've been interested in fanfiction again, reading and writing. I reread some manga, and maybe inspiration will strike. In the meantime, I have my first day of work tomorrow, and hopefully my shitty mood will lift and I will be happy again.

I won't be keeping my hopes up. :/

1 comment:

  1. I like that piece, you should write moar and send it to me or post it on fictionpress or tumblr.

    ReplyDelete