Sunday, July 8, 2012

Spoils of Victory

I have today off, hooray! Of course, there is no rest for the weary, especially when you have a house to work on- but we're getting closer day by day. :)

Today, I removed the tape from and shelf papered one side of our bottom cabinets. We FINALLY have storage for our cookware!!! It already looks so much better. Before we were just storing our stuff on the stove and on the counter, which left very little space to do anything.

With our newly-acquired counter space, I decided to break down the rest of the watermelon we had in our fridge! Here are the spoils:



And that doesn't include the pot of pickled watermelon rinds I have cooking! Mmm, I hope they turn out delicious!

I already did a load of dishes, but I'm going to have to do another one today after we eat all this watermelon at D&D. :D

To celebrate my shelf papering victory, here are my spoils:




YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment