Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another blog on the internet.

I got a tumblr about a billion (one) years ago. I have just now started using it, and I'm actually liking it now that it's personalized and I have a fandom (Sherlock) to lurk around. Haha.

Speaking of Sherlock, I've been watching other shows that Benedict Cumberbatch has been in. So far I've seen To the Ends of the Earth and Fortysomething, all for free on Netflix Instant. I am now watching The Last Enemy- I've finished the first episode and have enjoyed and been confused by it so far. :)

Pretty much I think he's gorgeous in everything. I actually like him as an actor as well, and I typically don't have an opinion on actors, so.

In life news, we will be getting into the house in about 5 days :3 I am super excited! First things to do will be taking before pictures, cleaning, painting, and flooring. And then moving! :D

I don't know what else to talk about, so I will go do something. Laters! (lol Sherlock reference)


No comments:

Post a Comment