Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Adventures of Newlyweds

So. Married life is cool, I guess. The only thing that has really changed is that we're now living together in our super awesome house. :D

April Fool's Day was super exciting! ...our water heater decided that it needed a new manifold, so we didn't have hot water for about a day, but it was fixed quickly. Hooray! It cost $172, but my mom paid us back for it- what a great landlord! Haha. She really is a great landlord though, but I think it helps that we're related.

A bluejay (we think) is making a nest above our garage security light- at first, it was failing spectacularly, but now it actually has created something resembling a nest. I'll eventually get a better picture of the nest, but here's a photo of the pile of fail I tweeted a couple days ago:


The nest was really pathetic back then...the nest has been getting better, so we should have some bird eggs up there, and baby birds born soon!!!

I'll eventually make a post about how the house has come along (and how it was before, eugh). But for now, time to watch some Netflix with my honey. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment